Newborn Photo Props in ACTION!!!

Last month my niece had her first child.  A BEAUTIFUL baby girl!!!!  I had crocheted her some newborn props and she could not WAIT to try them out.  She sent me some snapshots of her sweet baby wearing each set I sent her.  They are not from the newborn photo shoot, but it will give you an idea of how each set fits if you follow the gauge for each pattern (if given).

Angel Wings from MonkeyShine Designs

Boot Scoot N' Cowboy Hat and Boots pattern from TheLovelyCrow

Dinosaur Baby Crochet Hat and Diaper Cover Set by Amy B Stitched (that's ME!!)

Peanuts the Elephant Crochet Hat Pattern by LoveCityCrochet
I have done a review for each pattern with my own personal notes for changes I might have made or things to be aware of if you want to purchase and make any of these patterns (the dino baby pattern I designed is a FREE pattern).

Be Blessed!!!
Amy B

Comments

Popular Posts