|I added the Tee-pees after the vines started to grow and then the tendrils would reach out grab hold....sometimes with a little help from me. So my pumpkins grew to the SKY!!|
|I used 100% cotton to make the hammocks. The "bed" of it is crocheted and I just added cotton strings so that I could adjust the length of the ties easier.|
|Sometimes the weight of the sugar-pumpkin would pull the hammock down slightly. It was usually not a problem, but I kept extra cotton yarn in my garden apron in case I needed to secure the hammock a bit better.|
|As you can see by the dying vines underneath, some of my sugar-pumpkins were about ready to harvest!!! They were so pretty and I did not lose a single one to rot from sitting on the ground :-)|
Click here to get a pdf version of the pattern which includes the symbol pattern as well as the written one.
Give it a <3 or add it to your Ravelry queue here.