Crochet Chicken pattern PDF and Video pattern


Introducing the NEW and IMPROVED Crochet Chicken pattern. There is a now downloadable pdf (click here) And there is also a video below to help you if you don't read patterns, or if you are just confused by my wording.

When I was in the 4th grade my teacher would allow a few of us girls to stay inside during recess time and learn different crochet patterns. She taught us to make something like this crocheted chicken. The original pattern has long been lost, and I ended up designing this one from the idea I had in my memory of this time. I hope you like it!! They are great little gifts for an Easter basket, a table place setting or a kitchen shelf sitter.

This is an Original Design by Amy B Stitched. Feel free to make for profit, but remember to give credit to me, and link back to my blog 

Thank You!!! Amy B





If you like getting my FREE patterns and don't want to miss out on any future ones, you can subscribe to my blog and have all of my new entries delivered straight to your email inbox! Just type your email address into the field on the right hand column under the heading "follow by email" and click submit.  Be sure to check your email (sometimes it will end up in your junk/spam folder) and follow the verification steps for your subscription to be complete!!

Comments

Popular Posts