Chain of Hearts Knit Headband Pattern


I'd like to reveal my newest pattern in my Etsy Store....the Chain of Hearts Knit Headband Pattern!!!  This pattern includes two SEPARATE pdf's.  One written for knitting on straight needles....the other for double point needles.  There are also 3 variations to this one pattern.....see the pics below.


Variation #1 is a solid heart pattern

Variation #2 is an open heart pattern

Variation #3 gives you the instructions to extend the other
variations into a beanie

So order your pattern TODAY and make one for EVERYONE
on your list!!

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my newest design!! Click on the link below and it will take  you straight to the new pattern!!!
 https://www.etsy.com/listing/178934761/chain-of-hearts-knit-headband-pattern?ref=shop_home_active_1

Be Blessed!!
Amy B

Comments

  1. I love your designs and the reasons behind them. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful design! Love how you have shaped the hearts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I really should learn how to knit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts