Gifts from God.....Inspiration for the Stitcher


Exodus 31:6b "...and I have put wisdom in the hearts of all the gifted artisans..."


If you look to the top of the screen (in my header) you will see this verse.  WOW!!!! God has given ME the gift of creativity.  His Word says that HE placed it in my heart!!! What a HUMBLING feeling!!!  


Colossians 3:23 
 "And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men."

Remember to give God the glory in all you do!!!

Be Blessed!!
Amy B

Comments

  1. Wow, love this verse! Can't believe that I don't remember reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome isn't it??? It's in reference to God's particular selection of those who were to build the tabernacle. But I can't help but believe that it applies to ALL with special talents. Even though some do not use their talents and gifts in a God honoring way.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts