Meandering Paw Prints Scarf VIDEO Tutorial

Since the Meandering Paw Prints scarf pattern was released I have been inundated with requests for a video tutorial. Many people do not read patterns, or they are just having trouble understanding the pattern and stitch placement. I have FINALLY got one done!!  It is my first pattern tutorial and I am not the most proficient with video editing, so you will see that sometimes the text begins to float (I blame this on the app I used to do the editing) LOL But I sincerely hope that this tutorial will help those of you who don't read patterns to dive in and learn!!

Video at the bottom of the page

And of course, I could not do this without my volunteer testers!!  I did have to dive into a new testing pool for this one. My usual testers can just about make this paw print in their sleep. So I found some volunteers among some individuals who had private messaged me at my Amy B Stitched facebook page for help with the pattern at just the right time!!  THANK YOU La Toya, Mellie, and Jennifer!!

Remember....I am a human and sometimes make mistakes!!  If you find an error with my pattern, please let me know in the comment section and I will try to correct it as soon as possible!!! If you are having difficulty with my pattern, the best way to contact me for help is through my Amy B Stitched Facebook page.


This is an Original Design by Amy B Stitched. Feel free to make for profit, but remember to give credit to me, and link back to my blog www.amysastitchatatime.blogspot.com  
Thank You!!! Amy B

 If you like getting my FREE patterns and don't want to miss out on any future ones, you can subscribe to my blog and have all of my new entries delivered straight to your email inbox! Just type your email address into the field on the right hand column under the heading "follow by email" and click submit.  Be sure to check your email (sometimes it will end up in your junk/spam folder) and follow the verification steps for your subscription to be complete!!

Blessings!!!
Amy B

MEANDERING PAW PRINTS VIDEO TUTORIAL

Materials: Worsted weight/size 4/medium yarn, approx 6 ounces; size I/9/5.50mm crochet hook; yarn needle; copy of the pattern found here

Stitches you need to know: Chain - ch, double crochet - dc, single crochet - sc, 


Comments

  1. Amy, thank you so much for this cute pattern! I am making scarves for my children who have critters!! I am touched by your giving God the credit for your talents and your sweet generosity to share them!! God has given me so many talents also. I pray that I use them to His Glory. I have 20 great grand children and a baby girl great great granddaughter, all who I will make things, including your pattern. God bless you and yours, Lurene C. in Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the pattern! I know several people who will be gettthese for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your video!!! This is my first time following a pattern. It’s just what I needed. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermosa me gustaría en español por favor

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this scarf and would love to make it for a friend who loves dogs. The yarn that I would like to make it from is a size 3 not a 4. Could I use a size 3 with a smaller needle do you think? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts